The world is curved
Origin : Hungary
TEQBALL tables are specially designed sports equipment that have been empirically tested and scientifically developed. “We believe that sometimes less is more. Using the simplest idea of a curved table, we have created a sport that can be played anytime, anywhere, indoors or outdoors, regardless of age or gender.
Focuses on increasing ball control and player skills in an entertaining way. EuroClass coaches were able to customize their workouts by combining the classic training modes with the TeqBall tables.
- Teqball is played with normal size five soccer balls.
- Teqball can be played with two players (singles) or four players (doubles).
- A teqball match consists of three sets.
- Each set is played until one player/team reaches 12 points.
- Each player/team has two attempts to complete a serve.
- Players/teams change services every four points.
- It is forbidden to touch the ball with the same part of the body twice in a row.
- It is forbidden to return the ball with the same part of the body twice in a row.
- Each player/team is allowed to return the ball with a maximum of 3 touches by any part of the body, except the hands and arms.
- In doubles, a team has a maximum of 3 touches, however, teammates must pass the ball at least once.
- During the game, neither the table nor the opponent can be touched.
- You score points by landing the ball on your opponent’s side of the table without him being able to return it
- In case of edgeball, the exchange must be repeated.